Dr. Hakan Akıncı graduated from Medical Faculty of Istanbul University. He studied laparoscopic surgery in the European Institute of Telesurgery (IRCAD / EITS) in France, which is the most important center in laparoscopic surgery. He was trained at the St. John’s Hospital in Dortmund in colon-rectum and stomach cancer surgery.
He was among the first surgeon about laparoscopic gastric cancer and laparoscopic breast cancer surgery in Turkey. He is the first surgeon who performed laparoscopic gallstone removal surgery in Turkey.
Dr. Hakan Akıncı has been accepting his patients in Surgimed Clinic in Istanbul since 2006 and he is committed to be with his patients at every stage of diagnosis, surgery and postoperative treatment.
- Institut de Recherche contre les Cancers de l’Appareil Digestif
- European Institute of Telesurgery
- Turkish Colon and Rectum Surgery Association
- Turkish Surgical Society
- National Trauma and Emergency Surgery Association
Areas of expertise:
- Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery
- Breast Cancer Surgery
- Endoscopy: Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy
- Laparoscopic Colon and Rectal Cancer Surgery
- Laparoscopic and Open Gastric Cancer Surgery
- Laparoscopic reflux and achalasia surgery
- Laparoscopic hernia surgery
- Robotic Surgery
- Hemorrhoids, Fissures and Perianal fistula operations and medical treatment (Band or Botox
Please contact us for more information.